Susquehanna Glassware

Built upon a tradition of pride in craftsmanship and service, Susquehanna Glass has long been in the business of making things personal. In 1910, Albert Roye installed a glass cutting machine in a small shed behind his house and opened the Susquehanna Glass Factory. Two years later, Albert's brother, Walter, joined the business. The operation grew, eventually moving to its current location in Columbia, Pennsylvania, a stone’s throw from the original shed where it all began.

While hand-cutting glassware was the driving force behind the early years of the company, the development of new methods to decorate glassware eventually emerged, allowing the company to expand. Sand etching, color screening, laser etching and rotary engraving are all decorating processes currently offered by Susquehanna Glass. The selection of media has simultaneously expanded to include acrylic, metal, leather, flatware, wood and more.

0 products

Sorry, there are no products in this collection